Restarted

amberpickens
amberpickens Posts: 149 Member
This isn't my first time using mfp. Let me tell you my story. I weighed less then 100lbs when I was in high school. I got pregnant and weighed 120 when I had my son. I lost the 20lbs easy with no problem and ended up pregnant again. I weighed 140ish when I had my daughter but the weight wouldn't go anywhere. There was a lady that worked with my husband that told me that I looked 7 months pregnant. I cried for a few days then looked at our family christimas pics and seen something I never wanted to see again. How could I let my body go like that. The day after Christmas I found mfp and started using it. By march I dropped down to 120. I was so excited and proud of myself but I found out once again I was pregnant with baby #3. I got back up to 140 during pregnancy. I got my tubes tied and was determined to lose the weight. 9 months later pregnant again. I had the baby last June and I weighed 160 when I had him. I lost 22lbs this past year and can't seem to drop anymore. I have hovered around 138 for months and can't get anywhere. I am looking for friends that help motivate each other. There were a lot of people I met on here at the beginning who talked and motivated each other and no o can't seem to find that many on here any more add me if you would like

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Welcome back, good luck!
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 683 Member
    I have 3 babies and like you struggled. My advice is do some cardio and strength training. Log food accurately until I did that I didn't get below 140lbs until I was logging using measuring jug and food scale. I even log when I go way over because that's part of life no shame just owning it! Feel free to add me