new here

Hi everyone,
I am now 60 years old and in Nov. 2007 I was banded. I am 5' 2" and started at 234 pounds. I am now 162.6 pounds and I want get to at least 150 pounds. I went from a tight size 22 pants and XXL top to a comforable size 12 pants and a medium top. I did buy a new bathing suit and it is a size 10 and it fits. I need to take my masurements again (I took them about 6 months ago) . I just had my gallbladder removd two days ago so no exercise right now. I haven't exercised for a little over a month because of the pain from the gallbladder. I have walked in the neighborhood a few times though. As soon as I can I will begoing back to th gym and doing my 90 minute work out 5 days a week. I am also going to be using RUNTASTIC (as soon as I figure it out. I need to figure this myfitnesspal also.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Welcome and congratulations on your success so far :flowerforyou:
  • dwalt15110
    dwalt15110 Posts: 246 Member
    Hi Welcome to MFP.I am also 60. I have a whole lot to lose. I am glad you decided to join MFP. It is really easy to use once you start. If you are in need of friends, please feel free to add me.