Vivofit2 HRM panic !

Options
Akibo23
Akibo23 Posts: 88 Member
Hello,

My new vivofit2 is not showing me my HR data. What step did I miss?

Wore my HRM strap, ran 5km, no HR data received and can't see HR on wrist device! :(

Help!

Replies

• Trippyz123
    Trippyz123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Have you got the HEART option listed after date on the short press menu?
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I had to go on the Garmin website and go into options and click on view HRM to make sure it knew I had one and would be using it. Then, when I put on the HRM, I have to make sure to wet the sensors on the belt, and I have to switch my garmin to "HEART" so it knows I am using it. Once I am done I have to hold the button down on HEART and it will show OFF.

I have a Vivofit 1 though, so it might be different. Also, it's super annoying on MFP, because it shows up on here as "walking, 2mph, slow pace". I wish it would log it as Garmin HRM or something like that.

Hope this helps!
  • WeaponXI
    WeaponXI Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Do you have the HRM paired to your vivofit?
  • Akibo23
    Options
    Trippyz123 wrote: »
    Have you got the HEART option listed after date on the short press menu?

I am unable to see that :(
  • Akibo23
    Options
    Jackie9950 wrote: »
    I had to go on the Garmin website and go into options and click on view HRM to make sure it knew I had one and would be using it. Then, when I put on the HRM, I have to make sure to wet the sensors on the belt, and I have to switch my garmin to "HEART" so it knows I am using it. Once I am done I have to hold the button down on HEART and it will show OFF.

I have a Vivofit 1 though, so it might be different. Also, it's super annoying on MFP, because it shows up on here as "walking, 2mph, slow pace". I wish it would log it as Garmin HRM or something like that.

Hope this helps!

Let me try this tomorrow during my workout ! Thanks for the details :)
  • Akibo23
    Options
    WeaponXI wrote: »
    Do you have the HRM paired to your vivofit?
    How do I pair it? Vivofit2 comes with the HRM band and I was told there was no pairing to be done. The data was to be directly seen on Connect..

• Akibo23
    Options
    Okay so now I got my Heart monitor working ! Had to go to Device settings and make it visible on device !

Easy-peasy :)

Will test it tomorrow on my run again to check if it maps HR over the run time . Are there any steps to be done before the run ? Thanks for the info !
  • Akibo23
    Options
    Well now why doesn't my HRM show on my workout dashboard on Connect though I could see it during my workout ? Synced the device using ANT.