8lbs

Options
I wanted to keep you guys updated,

i have officially lost 8lbs in my first week on the Dr Bernstein Diet.

yay me!!

Replies

• theGuest
    theGuest Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I wanted to keep you guys updated,

i have officially lost 8lbs in my first week on the Dr Bernstein Diet.

yay me!!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Is this some kind of ad? This looks like an ad. The guest if you're not doing this as an add, please confirm. I HATE ads on this site!
  • ChrisM
    ChrisM Posts: 17
    Options
    What is the Dr. Bernstien diet I haven't heard about this one and I would love to know what it is
    Please let me know

Hazzey
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congrats! :flowerforyou:
    I remember you asking about it a little while ago. I'm glad it's working for you!
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    What is the Dr. Bernstien diet ? What is the web site?
  • Mireille
    Options
    Dr Bernstein is a medically supervised diet that is offered here in Canada.
    It involves reducing your calories, only certain foods allowed and B12 shots. I believe there are potassium pills or shots as well.
  • theGuest
    Options
    no, it's not an add...

im not trying to offend anyone or sell anything to anyone. I'm not trying to persuade anyone in any way. I'm here for the same thing you all are - to be healthy.

Thanks Mireille.

It's def not easy!
  • Mireille
    Options
    no, it's not an add...

im not trying to offend anyone or sell anything to anyone. I'm not trying to persuade anyone in any way. I'm here for the same thing you all are - to be healthy.

Thanks Mireille.

It's def not easy!

A friend of mine is doing it now. She's finding it very difficult too. She says she always has to be prepared by bringing food with her at all times, that way she isn't tempted.
    I wish you all the best and stay strong!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    ok well, if it's not an ad, then I'm fine with it. I did look at the site though. It was a little vague about what it actually does. Maybe I just missed it.

What ever works for people, as long as it's healthy. I can't make a determination whether it's healthy or not, because they don't put the program particulars in there.

here's the site
    http://www.drbdiet.com/as/menu/mb:Home
  • theGuest
    Options
    ok well, if it's not an ad, then I'm fine with it. I did look at the site though. It was a little vague about what it actually does. Maybe I just missed it.

What ever works for people, as long as it's healthy. I can't make a determination whether it's healthy or not, because they don't put the program particulars in there.

here's the site
    http://www.drbdiet.com/as/menu/mb:Home

well banks, i'm really not looking to you to tell me if it's "healthy" or not.

Mireille,

It is difficult. I'm constantly tempted, but i'm sure we all are. if i keep seeing results like this, it will get that much easier to ignore them!