I've come to a standstill!

Options
I started dieting a few years ago and have managed to nearly lose three stone! I am now 9st 9lbs, 5'5 and 21 years old. I don't seem to be losing anymore weight and it's making me deeply unhappy. I have upped exercise and am watching what I eat even more closely but nothing is coming off. Please can anyone help me? :(

Replies

• ehenson129
    ehenson129 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been watching calories and exercising since december and am down 42 pounds, but i am recently doing the same thing. I have slowed down and hit a plataue at least i think.. so this last week my daughter got ill and i wasnt able to work out and i didnt really log anytging in most of the time and i lost 1.4 this week. So i dont know of it was coincidental or accurate but i think giving my body that week off and just let loose a little bit actually helped trick my body or something. If you find any useful info please share! Thanks and keep giving it your all!
  • ibnfaqir
    ibnfaqir Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I added refeed days. 2 out of 7 days are refeeds. It helped me with the plateau.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    1uqqdv2zz2e2.jpg
  • Emmasian2014
    Emmasian2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the replies! After being a little disappointed with the scales staying the same, I relaxed a little this week like you said, surprisingly I have now lost another 2lbs. Just goes to show you that being strict 24/7 isn't a guaranteed weight loss!