So I went shopping. . . GOODBYE MATERNITY CLOTHES (not)

I am at that awkward phase of too small for maternity clothes but too misshaped for regular clothes. I went shopping to see if I could find some new clothes to weed out my maternity clothes. . .but that was a disaster. My normal size fits me everywhere but my belly, and plus size clothes fit me in the belly but no where else.

It's kind of funny. . .

Anyways, I plan on getting rid of this hideous c-section belly but do not want to overdo it starting out. My daughter will be two months next week so I should be good to go. . .but

Anyone else work out 8 weeks after cesarean?

Replies

• flinx1241
    flinx1241 Posts: 2,168 Member
    Not really my thread.
    Just wanted to comment on the cute baby!
    (also love the user name - good one)...
    Cheers! ;)
  • Popsicle_Feet
    Popsicle_Feet Posts: 47 Member
    flinx1241 wrote: »
    Not really my thread.
    Just wanted to comment on the cute baby!
    (also love the user name - good one)...
    Cheers! ;)

Thanks! I love showing her off. :)

• galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 683 Member
    No c section here but I started with the muffin top I still have loose lower abs but I'm keeping going and do they look better this year than last year? Hell yeah ok to start I would go see my doctor so they could say if I'm ok to start. Id start with walking and strength training using body weight " you are your own gym" ultimately it comes down to eating at deficit this is how I lost the mummy tummy. Invest in a food scale and measuring jug weigh and measure everything you consume and log it and if you're accurate over time the fat shrinks but it takes dedication and accuracy but if I can do it anyone can. Good luck and what an adorable baby
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 683 Member
    I have 3 babies and its taken about 2 years to get to where I am.