Hi, I'm Sam.

Options
Hi There,
My name is Sam and I'm from Canada. This is pretty hard for me to admit, but I need some help. I see myself as a strong, controlled, and independent person; the reliable one. Except when it comes to my own health. In my past I was athletic and active, but it seems as time passes I've slowed down physically and have become embarrassed with myself. I have been gradually putting on weight, most significantly in the past year and a half, and I feel defeated. Part of me is super motivated and optimistic, but a larger part of me seeks the comfort of food for sadness, happiness, boredom and stress. I feel like my weight gain has sucked my confidence, motivation and adventurous spirit and left behind a weak person. I could really use some friends who are in the same boat as me to talk to for support and advice. Hope this finds you well. Thank you. :)

Replies

• sarthak523
    sarthak523 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey there sam..
    I am Sarthak..from India.. I am new here as well, and what you just wrote above seems to fit my own description to a certain extent.. You can add me..
    And all the best for your endeavors nonetheless.. :smiley: