Missing Insanity workouts for a week???

Options
Hi guys! So I just started doing the Insanity 60 day program today and I'm super excited! I made it through the fit test and everything, but next month I am going to be going to California for about a week and I'm staying with my boyfriend's family so the chances of me being able to do any of the Insanity videos are VERY slim. I'm thinking this will be during the Recovery week or at least around that time, so what do I do? I really don't want to lose all that I will have been working for up to that point, so any tips?

Replies

• robpbeachbod
    Options
    Do what you can for the recovery week - try to work out the day you leave and the day you come back - don't venture too far from your diet... basically - what i would do is take the break for the few days you are away and then pick up on the day you left off. IE if you are on day 30 when you leave - your first workout when you get back will be day 31. Try and stay active tho while you are out there - it's an active rest week by design so try and keep up with the activity. you won't lose your results after only a few days but just pick up where you left off