New from Oklahoma

Options
My name is Tonya and I was a weight watcher for 2-3 yrs. Lost 50 lbs and made lifetime but in the past few months I gave up counting pts cuz I just needed a break from all that. Kinda got bored with it I guess. Well that was a mistake, the days, weeks and months have gotten away from me and now I have gained every bit of those 50 lbs I lost, back! I'm really not interested in counting pts and going to the meetings in person plus can't afford it so giving this app a try by tracking calories and see if I can meet others on here who have been thru a similar situation I have been thru. Losing weight is hard, gaining is very easy and comes on quick. I don't call this a diet, I call it a lifestyle change. I've never been on a "diet". So anyway, give me a holler if anyone else wants to have a partner in this journey of a lifestyle change, exchange recipes, vent, or even get together for a workout. I'm always looking for someone to workout with so it doesn't get boring and makes it easier to want to workout. Gets ya moving more knowing you are meeting someone to exercise. :)

Replies

• tfowler155
    tfowler155 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    tfowler155 wrote: »
    My name is Tonya and I was a weight watcher for 2-3 yrs. Lost 50 lbs and made lifetime but in the past few months I gave up counting pts cuz I just needed a break from all that. Kinda got bored with it I guess. Well that was a mistake, the days, weeks and months have gotten away from me and now I have gained every bit of those 50 lbs I lost, back! I'm really not interested in counting pts and going to the meetings in person plus can't afford it so giving this app a try by tracking calories and see if I can meet others on here who have been thru a similar situation I have been thru. Losing weight is hard, gaining is very easy and comes on quick. I don't call this a diet, I call it a lifestyle change. I've never been on a "diet". So anyway, give me a holler if anyone else wants to have a partner in this journey of a lifestyle change, exchange recipes, vent, or even get together for a workout. I'm always looking for someone to workout with so it doesn't get boring and makes it easier to want to workout. Gets ya moving more knowing you are meeting someone to exercise. :)