Home to STAY!

Options
CaroleH15
CaroleH15 Posts: 23 Member
Been on/off MFP for the last couple of years, but here to stay with a modified old favorite name (now including an underscore in between!) I've had a lot of health challenges and a husband suffering from small acute strokes. But the good news is, I am feeling better with new thyroid and bio-hormone levels. It has been a miserable 12 months for me, but I am now getting good quality sleep and the energy is returning. I try and stick close to the Paleo/Primal food plan. I most recently was under the name Primal Remedy, if anyone out there would like to reconnect from my old friend base, or form a new connection! I decided to try Premium for a year in order to play with my Macros and enjoy ad-free space and so far, I like it! Not too pricey at only $4.16/mo! Have a great day all. I feel like the Energizer Bunny, so I'm going with it! lol

Replies

• Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    You can add me for support if you plan on logging every day unless you can't for some reason. I believe that mutual support is so important as well as having an open food diary for accountability!/Cindy