I need new buddies and a new Challenge....

Options
Hi all.
Recently I've fallen way off the eating healthy and exercising plan that I originally wanted to stick with. :( I have no excuse, well I have a ton of them but nothing worth mentioning bc I can prevent them from getting in my way but It's so freaking HARD!!! 2/3yrs ago I started a Beach Body program P90X for the first time EVER exercising and eating healthy on a day to day bases for about 1 1/2 yrs, and I felt AMAZING and got wonderful results!! Now here it is 2 yrs later and I sit here tired all the time, gained a least 5lbs back (not much), and don't have the motivation to lift a pencil. :neutral: I would get my motivation back for short periods of times, workout for a few days then quit.
I'm so frustrated with myself and the person I have become. You could say depression/stress has played a factor in my lack of motivation. I eat ALL the time and can't stop (that goes for bad foods as well) It's like I've given up and I don't care anymore, but in reality I do care bc when I look at myself in the mirror I'm unhappy with whom I've become. I honestly just need to tone my body back up and eat healthy.
My Goals:
I weigh 134 I'm 5'6, I'd like to be back at 130 and maintain that weight.
I want to be able to workout at least 30-45 minutes a day for 6 days a week with one off day.
I work 4/10's and have Fr-Sunday's off so maybe by me making one of my rest days during the middle of the week I could get my workouts in during the work week.
I have different programs, P90X, Insantiy, Turbo Fire, BBLift, Hip Hop Abs.... but lately I've gotten bored with these workouts. I can't stay focused & it doesn't help that I don't have anyone there to push me, ya know?!

Please any advice would be great! Thanks. Kim

Replies

• kalawhon
    kalawhon Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    bump
  • b3cky21
    b3cky21 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What groups do you have around you? I have taken to running (literally started from nothing and now run half marathons) and bootcamp sessions. I prefer being outdoors and also enjoy the social aspect of both.
  • kelleyjhale
    kelleyjhale Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request:)
  • krugz22
    krugz22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll add you too! I am also looking for some good motivation and have used a couple of those programs myself!
  • kalawhon
    kalawhon Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys/gals!! I am a member of a boot camp group that I just started last Thursday with. It's actually pretty fun and challenging.