Naked and Afraid

Options

Replies

• musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    It would be my luck I'd get paired up with someone who was dumb as a box of a hammers like the chick who says it gets to 110 every summer in Kentucky. Or the guy who has a withdrawal to cigarettes.

Or the girl who brought the magnifying glass. Or the guy who overcooked his partner's snake kills twice. -_-

I think the worst might have been the guy that brought goggles but was afraid to swim.

• MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    It would be my luck I'd get paired up with someone who was dumb as a box of a hammers like the chick who says it gets to 110 every summer in Kentucky. Or the guy who has a withdrawal to cigarettes.

Or the girl who brought the magnifying glass. Or the guy who overcooked his partner's snake kills twice. -_-

LOL the girl with the magnifying glass was the rudest person on there yet and she passed out face down in the sand,

She was the wooooorrrst! I felt so bad for that guy! Yet he still brought her the magnifying glass after. Nice guy right there.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options

LOL the girl with the magnifying glass was the rudest person on there yet and she passed out face down in the sand,

She was the wooooorrrst! I felt so bad for that guy! Yet he still brought her the magnifying glass after. Nice guy right there.

OMG...she was so judgmental and then just ran out of energy while he chilled in the shade and won.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    Options

I think the worst might have been the guy that brought goggles but was afraid to swim.

LMFAO WHAT!? I don't think I've seen that one. Wow.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options

Haha!! I didn't see that one. Thats good stuff right there. Magnifying glass girl really irritated me.

• T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    I have type 1 diabetes and will die without insulin. If not for that, my PSR would be around 8 or 9... I'm an avid outdoorsman. Mostly I hike, but I also fish, hunt, and camp. So I definitely would do fine if not for the insulin need.
  • jnoegrah
    jnoegrah Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    depnds on where i was dropped. flint, water purifier or a knife would be on my list.
  • jamieb55
    jamieb55 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Probably not, only because my skin is so fair, I'd burn to a crisp!!!!
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    Options
    I would do it. No, I do not have a perfect body but I don't really care. I would take water. I can always make a weapon out of a blunt object and create a fire using sticks and friction.

That would be a lot of water for 21 days... would you really lug that much water around?
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    Options
    137484838387414096805301197_106SwampNudity.jpg

I loved this chick. I don't know how the hell they survived in a swamp in LA.
  • Mountain_Biker
    Mountain_Biker Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have type 1 diabetes and will die without insulin. If not for that, my PSR would be around 8 or 9... I'm an avid outdoorsman. Mostly I hike, but I also fish, hunt, and camp. So I definitely would do fine if not for the insulin need.

I think a lot of people think they would do fine until they are out there. I am retired military with survival skills, I hunt, fish, hike, and camp but clothed and with the proper equipment, shelter, and food. If I were there naked and only had a knife I'm quite certain it would be a different story.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    Options

The guy who overcooked snakes twice in Madagascar not only overcooked the 2nd one, but started a huge fire in the cave. He was the worst.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    I have watched the show, but too chicken to participate :#
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    Options

The guy who overcooked snakes twice in Madagascar not only overcooked the 2nd one, but started a huge fire in the cave. He was the worst.

He was also a huge as$!
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    Options

He was also a huge as$!

Yep. He wasn't a "team player" and wanted to follow his idea of gender roles regardless of skill. When it was cold at night, he refused to do the smart thing and stay close.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    Options

He was also a huge as$!

Yep. He wasn't a "team player" and wanted to follow his idea of gender roles regardless of skill. When it was cold at night, he refused to do the smart thing and stay close.

Mmmhmmm. I would have resorted to violence with that guy. lol

One that was just recently on, I felt so bad for them because they were rained out and cold, I don't think they could snuggle for warmth because of his Chechen tree burns. Ugh that had to be SO miserable.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »

I think a lot of people think they would do fine until they are out there. I am retired military with survival skills, I hunt, fish, hike, and camp but clothed and with the proper equipment, shelter, and food. If I were there naked and only had a knife I'm quite certain it would be a different story.

Your skills really depend on the area. If it comes down to a cold region, I'd just find the nearest cliff and jump off it.

Yes, it helps to match existing knowledge with the right area. Though I've camped when it was 0F, I did have the proper equipment (clothing, sleeping bag, camping stove) to do so. Having said that, I haven't always built a fire when it was that cold. If naked and without shelter, that would probably be the first thing I do in such temperatures. This show always puts people in warm areas, though. I can see how that makes sense...
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't make it outdoors, unless it was a beach with a cabana or party boat or football stadium with beer vendors... just saying
  • Mountain_Biker
    Mountain_Biker Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I thought there would actually be a lot more responses to the post, I guess everyone is CLOTHED and AFRAID! LOL