Options
2»

Replies

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    First off, having a day to enjoy delicious foods every once in a while is totally acceptable. Just pick yourself up and get back on track the next day, or eat a little less the week prior to "save up" for the weekend. When you're there, choose the nutrient dense foods like meats, fruit salads, etc. and avoid carbs and crap food like cheeseburgers and hot dogs. I'm a total nutso and have been known to bring a lunch box of my own snacks to enjoy including protein bars, shakes and fruit. That way if there aren't any healthy options, I can still enjoy a drink or two and stay within my cal limit for the day. Also - if you have a general idea of what will be served, pre-logging can really help you stay on track and limit yourself while at the event.

Why are cheeseburgers and hot dogs crap food? I mean, I know a lot of people feel that way about hot dogs, I don't, personally, but why cheeseburgers?

red meat is the devil?

or maybe it's because the BBQ kind of looks like the fiery depths of hell...

fire-animated-hot-burn.gif

SO MANY RULES!

Can't I just have a cheeseburger, a couple of beers, some s'mores, watch some fireworks and appreciate my freedom and not have to stress out about what I'm going to eat that day? Cause you know what is stressful? Fighting for freedom or having your loved ones be away from you on holidays (and every day) because they are serving their country.
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    vfgw3l1rn7kw.jpg
    Here is a line graph of someone losing weight. Was Tyler a failure for not always losing? No because he was working to an ends. Life is full of ups and downs. Its not the end of story when it goes back up unless you let it be.