Is anyone else on here SHREDDING?!

Options
I'm currently in my second week of doing the 4 week super shred diet and I'm just curious if there's anyone else on here that does it? I wan't to know what you think of the program and maybe some input on how you face cravings?? Since it's on a timed meal plan and some days are lighter then others, I tend to slip off the band wagon sometimes :neutral: just curious what others peoples thoughts are!

Replies

• lucidam
    lucidam Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've done super shred before and just started it again. I have found that planning is really the key. Plus a little cheat on the weekends. What are you craving?
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    http://www.amazon.com/Super-Shred-Results-Pounds-Faster/dp/1250044537

"Super Shred Diet"... my lizard brain is tingling.

Oh wait?

20lb's in 4 weeks? It seems like BS.

Lol.
  • lucidam
    lucidam Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have done it before. Without exercising (because it's not my favorite thing to do) I've lost 9-12 pounds in the month.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    lettuce
  • nordlead2005
    nordlead2005 Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I lost 20lb in 2 months, and I didn't shred. So, 9-12 pounds doing a shred (whatever that is) is reasonable depending on starting weight, activity level, and calorie intake.

But, losing 20lb in 1 month is unrealistic for the vast majority of the population. For me, it would have meant eating 700 calories/day. Not sustainable when you are lifting and running.