My success so far.

Options
I started at 190 something when i started. Now I am at 150 lbs now. :smile: I eat whatever i feel like just try not to go over 1200 calories. I just started using my Total Gym that I've had for months and doing cardio exercises whenever i can. :laugh: I use the total gym about ever other day and then the cardio I try to do every day about 30 mins or every other day depending. :indifferent: I wish it didn't take so long to lose the weight. Got a long way to go before i am at my goal of 130 but if i go over my calories i can just go burn them off and hopefully that will make it go a lot faster. It will happen, but got to be patient.

Replies

• violetbluemornings
    violetbluemornings Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    well done on your weightloss ~ keep up the great work :-)
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • adedwards1
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is awesome to be 40lbs down. I look forward to joining you in some weight loss success. :happy:
  • rowanwood
    rowanwood Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Your diary scares me a little. There are lots of days you eat 800-1000 calories and nary a vegetable in sight. Are you taking vitamins? Have you seen a doctor? I'm worried you might be losing more than weight....you might want to consider talking to a nutritionist. I'm not sure what you are doing looks very sustainable. It's nice to be smaller, but there are other things to consider.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!