Carb Cycling

Options
2»

Replies

• angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Hi! I do the tyrbo cycle as you described.
    Mon-lc
    tues-lc
    wed-hc
    thu-lc
    Fri-lc
    Sat-hc
    sunday funday limit 2100 cals women 2400 men.

I am a woman so I eat 12 to 1400 on lc day on hc day 15 to 1600 for cal.

men would be 1600 to 18 on lc on hc 1800 to 2100.

Ive done it since march. Feel free to add or ask me anything about it. No packaged meals or shakes. Oh and tgere is a workout or moves designed to do with called sgredders an 10 minute or 9 min missions. Its all in the book. You really need to buy the book it answers everything.
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Seems like a lot of hassle to achieve your calorie defecit

I tried it for a couple of weeks...it was a hassle. Trying to remember what I could eat on a certain day...remembering when I could cook what and having to cook ahead for the high carb day on a low carb day. Drove me nuts.

I lost some weight but I was stressed for the whole two weeks.

• angelexperiment
    Options
    Oh I have a thread on here its called carb cycling buddies in the search feature to find more people doing it active.
  • GauchoMark
    GauchoMark Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    Or you calculate TDEE based on weight changes given particular calorie intakes, which, though with its own uncertainties, seems better to me than generic formulas and BMR estimates.

yes, notice that I have tried to be careful to use the word "estimate" when referring to the calculations. They are not exact, but rather a starting point to get you in the ballpark. You SHOULD collect enough data to calibrate the number to match your real world results.
  • liwaroman
    liwaroman Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the responses guys. @angelexperiment How Long Did You Cycle For And What Were Your Results?
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    Since march. 25 lbs. Turbo cycle.