3rd (or 4th) times a charm! Right??

Options
Txglitter
Txglitter Posts: 178 Member
Okay I'm trying this again!! I am sorry I fall off the wagon a lot but I am sure my fitness goals will be met. Unfortunately it seems like when I lose friends it seems to be (a lot of) the ones I talked to or inspired me the most :(. I am sorry if I struggle but I would love some more friends. I really will do this. I would love to help others too. Oh, I am 45 and from Texas, Holler if you want to support each other. Special love to the friends who have stuck by me.

Replies

• epie2098
    epie2098 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Part of the process is figuring out what's the right approach for you. It took me a few goes at different plans - Atkins, weight watchers, etc. before I found what worked for me. You can do this!
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I agree... you need to figure out what will work for you. Stay strong and assess your needs. You can do this.
  • remimarie
    remimarie Posts: 80
    Options
    You'll be able to do it, once you are ready. It took me several tries and programs before I finally gave in. This time around, I joined Curves and have increased my walking to everyday, 5-10k steps a day (it varies from day to day, depending on my schedule). I have also resumed my commitment to MFP. So far so good. I've only completed one week, but I am already seeing results. So, keep on keeping on and stay positive.
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Feel free to add me!
  • Alicestella54
    Alicestella54 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Don't stress I have started over so many times ,I know will succeed as will you...we fall down but we get up.
  • FitCoachShawn
    FitCoachShawn Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14158-lean-on-me
    Thats the link to an awesome group that is motivational and supportive!
    There is challenges, prizes, advice, most of all a great family!
    Hope you join and enjoy! 220+ members!