Options
    hii :) im new too lol
  • BlackBeltLife
    Options
    Welcome Both of you
  • SMCannon
    SMCannon Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I am new also, and I am very nervous and scared that I will fail. I have failed every other diet I have ever done.
  • nigelm341
    nigelm341 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New on here today, 16th June 2010. i had a health check about 9 months ago and my BMI was 30.5 and I weighed 14st. I thought at the time, that was too much! Got weighed today and my weight has increased to 14st 9lb !
    I found an app on the iPhone which allowed me to register on this site, this is great, I can attach a nutrition value to everything I eat and drink and sync it with my iphone, don't even have to be at my computer!
    I am going to make a concerted effort to reach my goal of 12st
    Good Luck to everyone on here
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome all of you to MFP! You've found a great tool for weight loss. Good luck to all of you.
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck.
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Hey, everyone! The people here are very supportive. Weight control is a life time activity, and has its ups and downs.
    The nice thing is--the very next day, a person can start eating correctly--even if they totally messed up the day before. We have all done it, but we know that we can overcome the excess weight with time and support from this site and other friends.
    Losing a pound a week is a good way to lose. It has worked for me.
    Hugs to all of you. :drinker:
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all of you!!! :flowerforyou: This is the best tool to keeping yourself dedicated to weight loss...most importantly accountable. Just stay focused but realize you will have a bad day or days and that's ok because we are all human :blushing: . We are all here to support each other. Its a wonderful site indeed :bigsmile:
  • Precious_Nissa
    Options
    welcome to the site...i think you will enjoy it...its very encouraging and I love it....good luck on your weight loss and getting healthier success...