7 month progress

Options
bigherm2121
bigherm2121 Posts: 80 Member
I was a 270lb powerlifter and decided that was not the life I wanted. I got with a nutritionist and a strength coach. I lost nearly 52 lbs of fat in 7 months from a perfect diet and it burned fat off. I couldn't believe how much I was eating and how much I was losing. Now at 217 I'm at the last 10% of what I need to lose and it's usually 90% of the work. Here's my progress from about 250ish to 217. It was much worse and I'm kinda embarrassed to show me at 270. I had some issues and let myself really go. i7dfy1ngm9em.jpg

Replies

• NotThatGirlAnymore
    NotThatGirlAnymore Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look so different in your before & after... nice work! Also, love the tattoos :)
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work
  • bigherm2121
    Options
    I also forgot to add that halfway through my transformation I got an umbilical hernia and was out for two months. This was April/may.
  • bigherm2121
    Options
    This kinda gives you an idea as well. Lol funny pic

9jjszco7t2qj.jpg
  • vypressme
    vypressme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Congrats, and keep it up! Keep us posted on your progress.

I still like your profile pic the most.
  • bigherm2121
    Options
    vypressme wrote: »
    Congrats, and keep it up! Keep us posted on your progress.

I still like your profile pic the most.
    Thanks you very much!!! ;)
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Wow! 52 lbs of fat! I lift heavy too and the fat is still there. What diet did you follow? Did you add cardio? Right now I'm only doing a lot of lifting and a little cardio. Diet is not terrible, but not clean. Any insight you have would be appreciated!

PS - you look REALLY nice in both pics. :*
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Wow, love the tats!
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • bigherm2121
    Options
    Wow! 52 lbs of fat! I lift heavy too and the fat is still there. What diet did you follow? Did you add cardio? Right now I'm only doing a lot of lifting and a little cardio. Diet is not terrible, but not clean. Any insight you have would be appreciated!

PS - you look REALLY nice in both pics. :*
    I went on a recomp after I got to a decent weight which is a almost perfect diet. I've been eating 6 meals a day. Big meals actually. I hired a nutritionist and he dialed my diet in good. I carb cycle and it's tough because leg days and back days I eat high carbs about 250 carbs aday. Off days and cardio days I eat 50 carbs and high fats. I was surprised the amount of food I eat and how it burns fat.
  • bigherm2121
    Options
    Wow, love the tats!
    Thanks
  • bigherm2121
    Options

Great job!!

Thank you, it been a tough journey but in a few months I should be pretty good.
  • bigherm2121
    Options
    cbxq3bdejxr3.jpg
    Me this morning at 216.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!