i want to feel like myself again!

Options
I've had this app before but never really stuck to it until now; 3 days and counting! It's not a lot but it's a start and I already feel so much better by not putting a bunch of crap in my body! I love that I can scan the barcode so I can calculate exactly what I ate. Anyway, I had a baby about 10mo ago and just can't seem to get the extra 20lbs of baby weight off! It's driving me crazy and I always feel so self conscious. I want to feel like myself and feel confident again! It didn't hit me until I recently saw pictures of me at a family outing and honestly, I was so disappointed. It's time for a permanent change

Replies

• Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP! 3 days is a good start and it is better than most who never even try. You will continue to feel better as you eat better and more nutritiously as well. From one who went from 300lbs to what I am now (avg 215) I am happier than I have ever been with my body, my energy and general disposition. And hey, i can run 10k followed by a 20k+ bike ride any given day now, huge changes are possible.

I can see you knocking of that 20lbs in no time, just develop a plan and stick with it!!