Replies

• Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me
  • Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Had a great day today stayed on plan. Got my 30minute walk in. Hope everyone had a great day. WI tomorrow excited and nervous all at the same time. Down 12lbs in 3 weeks expecting to have a lower loss tomorrow, but I will take the tiny losses, tiny gains and standstills in stride.
  • SkinnyRuthy
    SkinnyRuthy Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    @joannprussell you seem like just the perfect sort of friend to have. Thank you so much and I can't wait to see how healthy we all can get!!! @emmagrace0818 we can do this, girl!!! @chasity6 You've done a fabulous job!! Keep up the good work. So proud of you all. <3
  • CountryMouseToo
    CountryMouseToo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to see how everyone was doing. Thought maybe we could list something we are Thankful for? I'm thankful that even though life got so busy I wasn't able to track for a while I still lost weight - a little but lost- and now that life is calming back down a little I am ready to get rocking and rolling because I want my pie and to eat it to at Thanksgiving and Christmas and to still lose weight!!! Anyone else? Add me if you like.
  • meltingaway90
    meltingaway90 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've got 96 pounds to loose, I've lost 34 so far! Im on everyday, and my diary is viewable to friends. I would love more motivational friends :)
  • walk2health4me
    walk2health4me Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    add me I have 78 pds to loose I am loading up the frig with raw vegies for stir frys and cold salads I am a diabetic who fell off the low carb wagon and went nuts eating carbs..so now its eat spiral cut raw veggies in place of pasta, eat cauliflower in place of mashed potatoes, eat quiche crustless in place of toast and jelly and i do love my coffee pod coffee pot yummm low carb coffees from around the world..we can do this...
  • carmengatewood817
    Options
    I need help! I have 60+ to get off! I tried to do it without people but I need support and I can't do it alone