FIFA Women's World Cup (Pic of Julie Johnston inside)

Options
_incogNEATo_
_incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
edited July 2015 in Chit-Chat
I'd like to use this public forum to express my joy with the United States of America's advancement to the finals of the FIFA Women's World Cup!!

These ladies beat the German national team 2-0 yesterday and earned their spot in the final with really tough defense and persistent top play, scoring goals when they needed them!!

Also, Julie Johnston:

julie-johnston-2.jpg
tumblr_n8674hfVNY1rmbz5io1_500.gif

ETA: Wasn't getting any hits. Maybe I will if I make sure users know there's a picture of Julie Johnston inside.

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    Options
    Try again.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    ATM, I don't think I have a bigger crush.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    kveqn51g1ds0.jpg

This is Hope Solo's impersonation of my doggy style.

I'd let her hope my solo if you know what mean?

I'm not tryna catch a domestic violence assault against me, know what I mean?
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Alex Morgan!!
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    OP in this thread shows off A+ internetting skills. Y'all need to take notes.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    kveqn51g1ds0.jpg

This is Hope Solo's impersonation of my doggy style.

I'd let her hope my solo if you know what mean?

I'm not tryna catch a domestic violence assault against me, know what I mean?

Wasn't she the aggressor in that whole thing though? That's what I lift for. So that women can abuse me.

Yeah, I worded that wrong. I don't want to have violence done against me. That is still not worded right, but that was how I meant it. My b.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    OP in this thread shows off A+ internetting skills. Y'all need to take notes.

I've taken a few notes.
  • ayreka7
    ayreka7 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    It was a great game. Julie got lucky she didn't get a red though and that Sasic missed the PK. I still think they would have won anyways, but the US lucked out.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    ayreka7 wrote: »
    It was a great game. Julie got lucky she didn't get a red though and that Sasic missed the PK. I still think they would have won anyways, but the US lucked out.

LOL, I've been waiting for the "lucky" statement. U.S. has allowed 1 goal this entire tournament because their defense is stellar. Missing a PK is not lucky for the U.S. If anything, it's unlucky for Germany and a calculated risk when you're trying to get as far to one post as you can when you're shooting a PK against the best GK in the world.

As for the red card, I believe the same player Johnston pulled down got away with a few calls herself. The line judge missed the call against Morgan that led to a PK (it was outside the box). That's all part of the game though.

I can't believe I went through this much trouble for a thread that will fall by the wayside in roughly an hour.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Alex Morgan looks beautiful even when she plays. It blows my mind.
    maxresdefault.jpg

Sydney Leroux still my #1 crush on the team! Even looks good from the bench. lol
    Leroux-e1424504993118.jpg

Julie is a beauty though.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    ayreka7 wrote: »

LOL, I've been waiting for the "lucky" statement. U.S. has allowed 1 goal this entire tournament because their defense is stellar. Missing a PK is not lucky for the U.S. If anything, it's unlucky for Germany and a calculated risk when you're trying to get as far to one post as you can when you're shooting a PK against the best GK in the world.

As for the red card, I believe the same player Johnston pulled down got away with a few calls herself. The line judge missed the call against Morgan that led to a PK (it was outside the box). That's all part of the game though.

I can't believe I went through this much trouble for a thread that will fall by the wayside in roughly an hour.

Preach.gif
  • nomad5326
    nomad5326 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Alex Morgan looks beautiful even when she plays. It blows my mind.
    maxresdefault.jpg

Sydney Leroux still my #1 crush on the team! Even looks good from the bench. lol
    Leroux-e1424504993118.jpg

Julie is a beauty though.

My favorites, to include Hope and Julie!
  • JosephSlaterk13
    Options
    It is true, it was a fantastic game