anyone else doing Herbalife

Options

Replies

• jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Don't forget the daily selfies showing you drinking it.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    In the case of my FB it's Shakeology, Isagenix, and Plexus.

I can't believe my FB didn't explode last week when one friend who sells one MLM tried to sell another friend who sells another MLM their "product" to help with a medical issue.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    RGv2 wrote: »

I can't believe my FB didn't explode last week when one friend who sells one MLM tried to sell another friend who sells another MLM their "product" to help with a medical issue.

OMG I would pay to see the resulting showdown of derp.
  • RGv2
    Options
    ceoverturf wrote: »

From what I understood, the "superior nutrition" would have totally solved ________.
  • thecoker
    thecoker Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have used different things and Herbalife is one of them. However, as I started seeing results I lost my job and could no longer afford the products. I am trying ideal shape now and like it too. However, it has taken these 'products' that everyone is bashing to see HOW to cut back on my food and to really focus on what I eat (with the help of MFP). So if it is working for you- then stick with it! Ignore the haters! ;)
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options

Grr, Plexus "ambassadors" make my blood boil. The ones on my FB feed swear up and down it can cure Crohn's disease, lupus, eczema, diabetes, IBS, heart disease - some even believe it can cure cancer. People are so incredibly dumb.
  • juggernaut1974
    Options
    thecoker wrote: »
    However, it has taken these 'products' that everyone is bashing to see HOW to cut back on my food and to really focus on what I eat

Funny...all it took for me was to take less food from the serving platter than I had been taking before.

Not sure how a nasty, overpriced shake helps with that. Does it improve your measuring skills somehow?
  • RGv2
    Options
    However, it has taken these 'products' that everyone is bashing to see HOW to cut back on my food and to really focus on what I eat

Funny...all it took for me was to take less food from the serving platter than I had been taking before.

Not sure how a nasty, overpriced shake helps with that. Does it improve your measuring skills somehow?

Quit being a hater.
  • DivineLotus
    DivineLotus Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Is it a pill? I'm scared to take pills, I don't want to get skinny but then have organ failure. I remember the 90's phen fen (something like that) fiasco.
  • juggernaut1974
    Options

Quit being a hater.

Haters_gonna_hate.jpg
  • RGv2
    Options
    Our gym is looking to have some on staff trainers. Sounds like one of them may hock this stuff, detox's, cleanses, etc...

So that should be fun.
  • cielopadrez1
    cielopadrez1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    poppy10177 wrote: »
    Hi I started Herbalife 2 months ago and so far it's been working really good for me I haven't found any other diets that I've helped but this one . is anyone else having good luck with it and if so they have a name good advice for me while being on it. So far ive lost over 20 lbs

• cielopadrez1
    cielopadrez1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi. This is my 5th day and I haven't seen any changes :/ what products have u been using ?
  • WeddedBliss1992
    WeddedBliss1992 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    i have never heard of it, but good luck :smile:
  • WeddedBliss1992
    WeddedBliss1992 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    my sis
    Is it a pill? I'm scared to take pills, I don't want to get skinny but then have organ failure. I remember the 90's phen fen (something like that) fiasco.

my sister-in-law did that in the '90's. she lost a TON of weight and was so thin. she gained all of it back and then some. she is now at least 100 lbs overweight.
  • RLeighP
    RLeighP Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Ugh. If you want to buy them, more power to you. A former co-worker used it and sold it, and kept trying to sell it to us. Kept giving customers bogus health advice.
  • DivineLotus
    DivineLotus Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    my sis

my sister-in-law did that in the '90's. she lost a TON of weight and was so thin. she gained all of it back and then some. she is now at least 100 lbs overweight.

She was lucky if she didn't end up with a heart problem. That pill worked so well but the side effects were horrid.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    My roomate in college used herbalife. The bathroom was overtaken by the 30 or so bottles (she must have bought every supplement they produced). She didn't end up losing any weight, but she did drop out of college after freshman year, so...
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

Is Dr. Oz added to this as well?
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hi. This is my 5th day and I haven't seen any changes :/ what products have u been using ?

If you are using it to lose weight then of course you won't see results. A calorie deficit will bring you results.