Meal Prep Company

Options
"The Meal Prep Company" has anyone used them? Seems pretty reasonable. I was thinking of going a month using them so that I could kick start my fat loss.

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Everyone says "kick start my fat loss"... you either lose weight or you don't. It's as simple as that.

Tried to google 'The Meal Prep Company' and couldn't find anything?
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    They are only in a few places. Give them a try for a month and see how it goes.
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Around here a company called Paleo To-Go started up recently... their website is "Do you even eat bro" . com

• MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    I use a vegan meal delivery service called Veestro, and it's awesome. The same kind of meals I would make myself if I weren't so lazy, and at about $8 for an entree after discounts, it's a lot cheaper than takeout. I don't follow any kind of "meal plan" from them, I just eat the meals when I don't feel like cooking (which is about 99% of the time, lately, lol), but I don't want a sodium laden and somehow still tasteless conventional frozen dinner.

I think the concept is great, and as long as it looks like food you'd enjoy, you should give it a try.
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    You could also set up a meal swap plan with other people at your gym, work, whatever. Everyone creates X amount of meals and brings to trade with others. This is also great for bulk produce items