good or bad for you?

Options
Good or bad for you: drinking 5 liters of water a day,exercising before bed, swimming with only flippers on, having dry skin after swimming, red spots on arms after exercise, burning more calories than you eat, weird wear marks on soles of shoes, not taking joint supplements, not meeting nutrition requirements every day, not having any snacks, exercising after having chiropractic done and deep massage, not having any equipment at home.What is the 25 min full body workout categorised as? Not working out in workout clothes? Looking down at phone to see exercises? Working out in the heat of the day? Please answer every question. Please and thank you for posting.

Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Bad. All of it. You're already dead.

RIP.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    good
    bad
    good
    good
    bad
    bad
    bad
    ok
    ok
    good
    bad
    bad
    ok
    good
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    tenkides wrote: »
    Good or bad for you: drinking 5 liters of water a day,exercising before bed, swimming with only flippers on, having dry skin after swimming, red spots on arms after exercise, burning more calories than you eat, weird wear marks on soles of shoes, not taking joint supplements, not meeting nutrition requirements every day, not having any snacks, exercising after having chiropractic done and deep massage, not having any equipment at home.What is the 25 min full body workout categorised as? Not working out in workout clothes? Looking down at phone to see exercises? Working out in the heat of the day? Please answer every question. Please and thank you for posting.

we7mys713i0r.jpg
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    x9wr0mmc7aeb.jpg
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Answer to all questions: 42
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    You need to try google.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options
    Angry_Cat_yapfiles.ru.gif
  • ManiacalLaugh
    ManiacalLaugh Posts: 1,048 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Oooo - I like this game! The answer is... What is 42?
    Bshmerlie wrote: »
    You need to try google.

She needs all the Googles.

In all seriousness - drink at least 8 cups (of 8 oz). Exercise any time as long as it doesn't interfere with your sleep. Eat less than you burn. And... go to the real doctor or Dr. Google for just about everything else.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options

Everything except the wear marks on the soles of the shoes sounds good. What do the wear marks look like? If you had to pick them out of this shoe sole lineup, which one would you pick?

13727338-The-collection-of-a-imprint-soles-shoes-Stock-Vector-shoe-sole-print.jpg
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »

Everything except the wear marks on the soles of the shoes sounds good. What do the wear marks look like? If you had to pick them out of this shoe sole lineup, which one would you pick?

13727338-The-collection-of-a-imprint-soles-shoes-Stock-Vector-shoe-sole-print.jpg

This isn't some Freudian test where you're going to tell me I'm secretly in love with my neighbor's dog depending on my answer, right??
  • tenkides
    tenkides Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Don't be mean please. I really don't know the answer to these. I also have already looked most of these up and gotten no wear.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I'm not really sure what exactly you're asking here.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,780 Member
    Options
    42 is the answer
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options
    Wait, you're serious? Seriously asking us if not working out in workout clothes is "bad" for you?

Most of the things you posted seem more "personal preference" type things. They're neither good nor bad.
  • tenkides
    Options
    None of the above. Theres about 3 curved marks toward my toes and about 4 light marks going down towards my heel. I also wear a kides size 1 or 2.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options
    How old are you?
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    ceoverturf wrote: »
    jemhh wrote: »

This isn't some Freudian test where you're going to tell me I'm secretly in love with my neighbor's dog depending on my answer, right??

OH no, not at all...
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

God, I'm so lost on this thread. Can someone provide a park map or something?
  • tenkides
    Options
    I am 18