30 Day Shred- Jillian Michaels

caitlin15
caitlin15 Posts: 28
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey Everyone!

I've been doing the 30 Day Shred DVD with Jillian for four days now and trying to cut back on portions/make healthier choices. I have started to see endurance changes, a little strength changes and a little weight come off.

My question is, does anyone have any idea how much you could lose and how quickly? Maybe some people who are currently or previously done this workout can give me some reasurance.

Thanks! :D

Replies

• mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    I definately depends on each person. I am currently doing level 2 today was day 4. I lost 3 pounds doing level 1 but I also didn't do the 30 day shred exclusively, most days I do an additional 30 mintues of cardio.

Also I have heard people say that they didn't lose or even gained weight but lost a ton of inches because they built muscle. So its hard to day how much you will lose but I definately think it is worth sticking with.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    I've done the 30 Days Shred about 4-5 days a week for the past month. I've gone from 183ish to 176 during that time, and I've seen a noticeable difference in my arms and waist/stomach area. I haven't retaken my measurements, that's happening on Friday, but there should be a drop everywhere. It's been a really good workout, and I combine it with going to the gym twice a week for cardio and doing Zumba once a week. But overall, I'd say its definitely worth it and there's variety between the levels so you're working different muscles while still getting your heart rate up the whole time.
  • jcm214
    jcm214 Posts: 157
    Hey Everyone!

I've been doing the 30 Day Shred DVD with Jillian for four days now and trying to cut back on portions/make healthier choices. I have started to see endurance changes, a little strength changes and a little weight come off.

My question is, does anyone have any idea how much you could lose and how quickly? Maybe some people who are currently or previously done this workout can give me some reasurance.

Thanks! :D

I would like to know the same thing. I finished day 4, level 1 today and I'm still struggling, although it is getting easier I'm still finding that I have to stop during some of the exercises for a breather or some water. I hope it gets a little easier because I'm starting to feel like I will never be able to finish level 1 in 10 days.

Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.