Plus sized woman, looking to stay that way: NEED MFP ACTIVE FRIENDS with similar goals :)

Options
2»

Replies

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    socalkay wrote: »
    I can't help wondering what you mean by, "looking to stay that way." What are the health benefits of staying above 200 lbs?

Potential significantly higher than being underweight, if you believe the reference article on the subject.
    Weight, by itself, without height, lbm, activity levels and poor biomarkers is NOT proof of illness.

• fluffy2beastmode
    fluffy2beastmode Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I think in the end whether someone is healthy or not is what matters, whether plus sized or not. You have to be happy with you. So if she is happy plus sized and can say she is healthy with confidence then that's alright to me!
  • aurora184
    aurora184 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have similar goals. I'm just starting MFP (well... I'll start tomorrow lol) and want to lose 130 lbs. My goal weight will still be pretty high (nowhere near skinny jeans lol) but that's ok. I never have been a skinny girl so I'll go for "as healthy as possible". I would love to be friends and am looking for more friends. I'm still figuring this MFP out so it might take some time before I respond to things.
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    bumping this-- my list of friends is dwindling. Looking for supportive friends who log on daily and comment, etc. Similar goals is a plus!