Perfectly_Unperfect here

Options
Hello, this is not my first time joining. I joined before but stopped after a while, but I never introduced myself then. Like my profile pic says, I try to lose weight but it always finds me :). This is me looking to lose about 50Ibs. Right now I am doing slim 6 workouts. It's a six week workout program from beachbody. Anybody tried that before? I am on week three, so far no visible changes, but I will keep going.

Replies

• hippytee
    hippytee Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Nice one , keep it up , and you'll soon see the results of all that hard work and determination
  • Perfectly_Unperfect
    Perfectly_Unperfect Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks.
  • NotThatGirlAnymore
    NotThatGirlAnymore Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My weight always seems to find me, too :p I think I've finally changed my thinking enough to change that vicious cycle... time to change!! :) Nice to meet you & glad you're back!!!
  • entwife
    entwife Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm another MFP rejoiner, I want to lose about 40+ which seems so overwhelming so I'm starting with a 1kg loss ha ha. I never heard of Slim6, what's it about?
  • Perfectly_Unperfect
    Perfectly_Unperfect Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome Notthatgirlanymore :). I am trying to change my thinking too.
    Entwife, welcome back to MFP. Slim 6 is a workout program on a dvd that "guarantees" to reshape and slim your body in six weeks.you have to work out six times a week for six weeks. So, I challenged myself for six weeks. It's a three part dvd, the first one is called start it up and it's only 30 min. It looked like an easy workout but it really works ur body. once you graduate from the first dvd, the next one is called ramp it up. It is for 56 min. The last dvd is burn it up, I am not there yet. I like the workouts because it reminds me of high school gym days and it's not complicated moves either.