New User! I need that extra motivation.

Hey guys, my name is Riley and I'm a new user of this app. As you can guess I am overweight and I'm only 25. My bad eating habits started a little over 5 years ago when I moved to a new state. I was only concerned about work and school. I easily get stressed and turn to food for comfort. I tried in the past going to the gym regularly but I always found an excuse and procrastinated. I just can't do it anymore and I am just way too motivated right now. I have a lot of reasons why I need to lose weight but there is only one main reason why I'm so motivated at this point. I'm expecting my first child before the end of the year and I want so badly to set a good example. Plus kids are full of energy and I don't want to be the dad that can't keep up. I'm hoping that by taking steps to log in the food I eat and exercises will help me achieve the goal of losing weight before my kid is born. Also it wouldn't hurt making friends who have the same goal as me. It would be great to connect with people and have that mutual motivation. Thanks for reading and I hope we become friends.

Replies

• paige1012015
    paige1012015 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm new to I am not necessarily over weight but am cautious about it I need to keep track of what I eat. So it would be nice to have some support