Looking for more friends

Options
I introduced myself a while back, so I will keep this short, but forgot to ask for friends last time - this time I say, if you are interested in having more friends - add me! Lets encourage each other.

about me, I'm 5' 11" tall, male. Last year I peaked at 254 lbs, and ended the year at 203.8lbs.

Then I 'kept it off' (mostly), but didn't lose any more. Today I'm 202 lbs. But I'm 'happy' with it, because its a new low, even if a long time coming :)

I want to go to 170lbs, because thats normal weight, but I'm really into jogging, and 30lbs less weight= finish the race sooner.

I I really like 5k's and I liked them a whole lot more than I am actually any good at them, but I recently ran an entire 5k in practice without stopping - and in about 29 minutes. I am happy with that progress so far, but want to continue.

The other thing about me is I fanatically control my diet. I absolutely agree that you must have a calorie deficit, it's the only way I can lose weight. But, that isn't the only thing I want to control, I also enjoy eating only healthy foods. Even when I'm not losing weight, I keep the food choices healthy, its only that I still manage to overeat on healthy foods - if I am not careful.

I'm vegetarian, I do not eat meat, fish, eggs, or drink milk. But I'm not vegan, because I do have some dairy products, like yogurt.

If someone called it a superfood, that's what i eat - broccoli, almonds, quinoa, apples, bananas, blueberries, lentils, kale - that sort of thing.

And, I do not eat foods with any flour or added sugar.

Why? I don't know, why not, I got into this habit, and I see no reason to change it.

None of that matters - I'm losing weight, you are - add me if you want!