Trying to loose baby weight and have PCOS

Options
My daughter is 2 and I have been struggling trying to lose my baby weight. I still weight what I did when I had her. It's been hard finding a diet that works with my PCOS.......

Replies

• desy617
    desy617 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am having the same issue,my baby is 6 months and I had two C-sections add me we can motivate each other.Good luck
  • radiosilents
    radiosilents Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I have never had a baby, but I have had PCOS my whole adult life. I started losing weight with good success last May after trying over and over and over again... I'm not doing anything special – have just adjusted portion sizes, try to eat more fruits and veggies, etc. and less junk overall. Over time I have also majorly upped my physical activity and finding things I love to do. For me that includes running and walking, hiking, tennis, riding my bike, yoga...

The key for me has been to aim for a way to eat that is sustainable for a lifetime, so I am not being overly restrictive, but certainly more mindful of what goes in my body. I log consistently every single day. I drink lots of water. I'm in this for life, and I'm not in a super big hurry about it, knowing that if I keep doing what I am doing, the weight will come off slowly but surely.