No plan? :/

Options
I want to make a plan. I do cardio everyday (walking mainly) bc I have 6 dogs to walk so I walk 2x at a time. I do interval training for 35 min every other day. There's soccer coming up on Saturdays. There's a martial arts thing on Xbox one that I've tried but just need to renew gold and its mainly body weight strength training and a little bit of cardio. I'm also into taking yoga and Pilates classes. And right now I'm trying to get into rock climbing and crossfit. I've done all these things before and even the full 90 days of insanity so I'm totally not bent out of shape. I've done gymnastics before and it's also lifetime goal to do a backflip but I had broken my thumb in the process so I had to stop but now I want to get back on it too. I just want to be super active and ultimately aim to be 130 at 5'8". I regret not doing as much in high school or even middle school bc I wasn't confident/able to really take up school sports. I gained 20 lbs due to a minicus tear from soccer back in middle school. I complained every time I walked so Therefor I sat on my @$$ and played a lot of neopets and ate whatever the **** I wanted. In return gained 20 lbs, then had surgery. My mom kept telling me i was growing and filling out but there was jiggly-ness. I know it's fat bc I've been through severe growing pains beforeand I grew taller during a soccer tournament and I wasn't a lil fatty. To my misfortune, all my fat traveled south and never traveled north :/ so I'm determined to get rid of this excess fat. Also From one christmas picture of me and my sister, my mom noticed 5 years later and said my little sister was really fat but she never noticed it at the time (which I don't blame her, love is unconditional) so she wouldn't be able to notice if one of her kids were fat. I still think there's fat to lose, I just want to be a skinny lean bean, a Druid/assassin hybrid of any of you have heard of nerd fitness... So what should my plan look like? Or what does your plan look like? Putting in the work is no problem, just knowing what to do is my battle...

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Exercise for fitness; log to lose weight. Learn to log everything you eat & drink accurately & honestly. Logging works.

The best advice I ever received was to read the Sexypants post: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,947 Member
    Options
    That's... a lot of dogs!
  • chandelierbee
    chandelierbee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    VeryKatie wrote: »
    That's... a lot of dogs!

I know, well my mom kept 3 out of the 6 babies my chihuahua had and my brother really wanted a soccer playing dog but all he does is catch the ball and tries to ruin so then my mom another of the same dog and she's OBSSESSED with soccer. Omg if only she had thumbs.... But who knew cattle dogs play soccer. And then there's Jake- the cavalaro poodle which belongs to my grandma who lives with. I also got 3 lizards, 2 beardies and a veil chameleon, and 3 cats, one of whichs name is Butters