So I started over yesterday...

Options
2»

Replies

• lewdkiss
    lewdkiss Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    adidrea wrote: »
    I am doing the same!! I was very active on MFP about 2 years ago and slowly the weight has crept on since then. Now I'm back where I started at 170 lbs and 5'3"! Please feel free to add me, I'm very motivated and here every day! I think encouraging friends were a strong motivator for my success previously but all of my "old" MFP pals are not here anymore! Would be great to add new encouraging friends for motivation! :)
    I'll request you if you haven't requested me already.
  • lewdkiss
    Options
    mhoover31 wrote: »
    I started last week but then it all went to crap over the 4th. I drank and ate WAY too much. Starting fresh again this week. Day 2. I'm 172 5'9" and would love to get down to 160 or lower. 1200 calories just doesn't seem like enough. I need to get working out again but I have no energy. It's so hard to start especially in this heat.

Keep pushing you got this. I think it takes time, patience, and willpower to enjoy the holidays without going overboard. 1200 Imo should be temporary as in a few days or you wanna get those last few pounds off. I'm at 1400 so maybe up yours so you can feel like your getting enough? Omg the heat is crazy!! Bust out a dvd and workout in the air. I plan to later on tonight.
  • advisingwench
    advisingwench Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and 185-ish lbs. I started again seriously about a month and a half ago and spent most of that time bouncing around the same 4 lbs., but I finally seem to be losing again.

I lost 70 lbs. back in 2012-2013 and have managed to mostly keep it off since then; I always gain some back over the holidays but manage to get myself under control and back into the 188 - 195 range again by April. This year I've decided to keep going and lose the last 40 - 50 I still need to lose and I've been working out and tracking my meals religiously - although workouts are on hold for a few days due to a strep throat diagnosis this morning and me needing to be healthy for a play I'm in, which opens on Friday. Gah!
  • cbrybry
    cbrybry Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started out here. Over the past year I've had my weight creep up and my self confidence creep down. But then the other day I realized I could change that! Reading all of these post is so encouraging-it was the encouragement I need tonight to get in some mindfulness time to get ready for tomorrow. Especially liked the thread posted by strong_curves. Here's to Wednesday being awesome for all of us!
  • lewdkiss
    Options
    You guys are soooo awesome! You can do this. We all can. Obstacles are just short term. Feel better @advisingwench you'll make it through. And I hope be like you someday in the near future and keep it all of mostly all of it off.

@cbrybry happy Wednesday! My confidence level goes up and down too but I hope it can go up and stay up. And yes that was a great thread. Cheers to you!