MFP - Monday to Friday

Options
I am really good about MFP during the week, but find that on the weekends I don't track because I am out for drinks and meals out, and sometimes can't fit in exercise.

Is anybody else like this and have they still seen results? If not, any tips for helping me incorporate MFP into the weekend more easily?

Replies

• kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Use the phone app to track during the weekends, most resturant food is in the database - aim for a weekly calorie deficit instead of worrying about daily on the weekends.
    :)
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I pre-log my food for 7 days and ALWAYS make time for exercise. There's no excuse not to, if it's really important to you. If it's not important to you, you will make excuses.
  • skinnyjaneo
    skinnyjaneo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    @lyadeia what do you mean by pre-logging your food? Do you plan your week's meals in advance?
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    @lyadeia what do you mean by pre-logging your food? Do you plan your week's meals in advance?

Yes. Every weekend I work out what I am going to be eating each day for the next 7 or so days making sure to hit my macro goals and stay within 50 calories of my calorie goal. I then make my grocery list from those meal plans and it saves me money since I only buy what I eat according to that list for the week.