intermittent fasting

Options
I'm looking for good links and info on intermittent fasting. Is there a group for this on here? Or can anyone give me a rundown?

Replies

• FatStephanie15
    FatStephanie15 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • naxeea
    naxeea Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    So this is my month 2 of 5:2 diet and results are awesome.I fast 2 days a week and eat 500 cal on my fast days,it's upto you if you want to save it for one meal or spread it throughout your day.Rest of the 5 days you eat normal.I'm working out 3/week.I don't feel hungry my job fast days anymore.First week or two will be a little difficult but will get easy with each week.
  • FatStephanie15
    Options
    What kind of results are you seeing?
  • hbgarbe
    hbgarbe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Been doing 16:8 for 2 weeks now combined with low carb and have lost 9lbs even with being sick for over a week of that time with a cold and having my period the other week of it. Better yet, I FEEL so much better! My sluggishness and brain fog are almost completely gone. I'm dieting for weight loss but doing IF to try to get healthier and heal some of the maladies I'm dealing with... and it's working for BOTH things.
  • FatStephanie15
    Options
    hbgarbe wrote: »
    Been doing 16:8 for 2 weeks now combined with low carb and have lost 9lbs even with being sick for over a week of that time with a cold and having my period the other week of it. Better yet, I FEEL so much better! My sluggishness and brain fog are almost completely gone. I'm dieting for weight loss but doing IF to try to get healthier and heal some of the maladies I'm dealing with... and it's working for BOTH things.

Fast for 16 hours eat for 8?

• naxeea
    naxeea Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!
    What kind of results are you seeing?

I have lost a dress size:).