Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Most excited for..

kglading
kglading Posts: 80 Member
Not really a success story but, you know one of the things I'm most excited for? Seeing what my face looks like when I finally reach my goal weight. It's changed so much with just these 29lbs I've lost, so I'm so stoked to see what I look like 20-25 more pounds from now! =D
What are some of the changes you are most excited for?

Replies

• nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 664 Member
    looking better in a suit ... gained weight and had to get a new one that I didn't go all out for ... I can now wear one of my better ones and I'm looking forward to getting back into my favorite one or at least replacing it with a better on of the same size.
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Looking better in my bridesmaid dress that I just bought. And being able to buy cuter clothes.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Crowd surf.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,357 Member
    I'm currently just focused on firming things up so I'm most excited about seeing abs and being able to feel confident in a bikini.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,357 Member
    I'm currently just focused on firming things up so I'm most excited about seeing abs and being able to feel confident in a bikini.

Why you butcher your hair melissa?

What a way to high jack a thread lol.
  • ngressman
    ngressman Posts: 229 Member

Congrats on your weight loss.
  • alehundrah
    alehundrah Posts: 156 Member
    I'm most excited about fitting comfortably into a size large and being able to buy dresses and look nice in them.
  • athenasurrenders
    athenasurrenders Posts: 278 Member
    I'm most excited about seeing how much faster I can run when I have less extra weight to carry around.

Oh, and I'm excited about trying for a baby at the end of the year - it will be nice to go to my first pre-natal appointment weighing less than I did when I got pregnant with my daughter. I'm excited to see if the ultrasound pictures will be clearer.
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    TIGHT DRESSESS AND LITTLE TIGHT SKIRTS! AHH!

and a bikini of course!
  • Loved the feeling of being able to walk into a high street shop and by new clothes without having to order from larger sized companies online. Now still get a kick out of buying clothes in even smaller sizes, and the fact when I look down my chest is bigger than my belly and I can see my toes lol
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Seeing what my adult body (I'm 19) will look like at 125lbs versus how it looked around that weight at 14! Going back to my middle school weight haha :smile:
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    To see how big my *kitten* really is. :laugh:
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    That's a good one and one of my many. I've never seen my face slim or the shape that my body is......

I'm probably most excited to be able to shop anywhere I want to though. What a feeling it will be to have hundreds of shops with clothes to fit me instead of the 3/4 I'm previously had to shop in (and these are mostly ordering online). No wonder I've never liked clothes shopping before...... :drinker:
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Rocking my retro inspired swimsuit on the beach in Hawaii & buying some nice designer clothing.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Seeing if my genetics allow for an 8 pack.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,145 Member
    To have my doctors treat my health problems seriously.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!