NSV for the Day!

Options
emcdermott85
emcdermott85 Posts: 34 Member
Hi all,
I have a few NSV's to report. My gym pants/tights are falling down when I run.....have had to resort to pulling them up continually when i'm running. They were super tight when i bought them. :)

My husband commented when I was making dinner last night that my rear end is smaller and perkier and he also said I 've lost alot of weight around my face and neck/shoulders! Yay. That's pretty huge because he never notices anything like that. And at a family BBQ yesterday, my mother and brother both said i'd 'lost a lot of weight' and was 'looking good'. They were very suprised/excited. Anyone else want to add thier NSV's for the day?

Replies

• 63hanson
    63hanson Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Those are great NSV's! My NSV...my slacks I wear for work are getting baggy, not ready for a smaller size, but getting there!
  • healthytanya1
    healthytanya1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I go hiking every Sunday. Yesterday was my 4th mountain and today I woke up and I wasn't even sore. My body is actually getting used to it.
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Slipped on some yoga pants this morning. They had been getting bigger over the past few weeks as I've lost 22 pounds. We went on a long hike yesterday & as I was standing in the kitchen making some tea, they started to slide down - I actually had to grab the waist band to keep them from falling to the floor! I took a rubber band & gathered a bunch around the waist to keep them up. My first clothing item that has to go to Goodwill, the first of many!
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats! :D
    I put some jeans on that I haven't worn since March because I could barely zip them up, put them on today they're really loose on me!
  • krc99080
    krc99080 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I looked at a picture of myself in a group of women at a bachelorette party and realized I wasn't huge compared to everyone else in the group!
  • BobcatGirl110
    BobcatGirl110 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I :heart: reading NSVs. I feel like they don't get enough attention. Congrats to you all! I'm right there with you....safety pinned a pair of pants yesterday so I could wear them...we are awesome!
  • Evachiquita
    Evachiquita Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Such great NSV's!!

krc - I like looking at pictures with other people and having the same realization you did. Fantastic job!

My only pair of jeans are super loose! Going to take my belts that are too big in to get altered today! And I'm wearing a new fun shirt today.

Great way to start the week! :bigsmile:
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I bought my first pair of size 34" dress pants in over 10 years over the weekend and am wearing them today. Also, for the first time in over 10 years, this size of dress pants doesn't feel like they're cutting off the blood flow to my lower extremities. :drinker:
  • freemystery
    freemystery Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You guys are so inspiring! I can't wait to be able to join you and add to this list!
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    My wife brought me a pair of 40 in waist pants to wear this weekend and they fit perfect! (I used to wear 50in!)
  • Jahaza
    Jahaza Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Silly question, but what does NSV stand for?
  • tphil58
    tphil58 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great NSVs everyone. I am so glad that I have one to share too. I was getting dressed in the mostly dark this morning so as not to bother my wife. I put a pair of jeans on that were freshly washed and dried and they were a bit tight to button but I figured they would get better after wearing them a little while. After my walk to work I looked at the tag and they are a size 34 waist! I was wearing 38s to start this journey and have been in 36s for a while now. I didn't even realize I had 34s in the drawer with them. It feels so good and now they are not tight at all. WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!
  • Dwells9496
    Dwells9496 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Silly question, but what does NSV stand for?
    NSV means non-scale victory
  • magpie_17
    magpie_17 Posts: 124
    Options
    NSV = Non-scale victory

A few years ago when I started this journey, I drank next to no water every day. This morning, I drained my 64 oz bottle before 11, and I know I'll have another one this afternoon!
  • nashbear
    nashbear Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend asked me "if I had lost some weight".

:flowerforyou:
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am wearing an XL shirt today, down from XXXXL.
  • Igobyhodge2
    Igobyhodge2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I went shopping at Express and bought a size MEDIUM dress!!!

I used to not be able to fit into their largest size, large.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!