CHOCOLATE!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

Smell it before you put it in your mouth - and savour the smell. I always let it start melting on my fingers before putting it in my mouth - that starts to release the taste. Hold the chocolate in your mouth and feel the texture of it. Allow it to melt slowly and concentrate on the feel and taste of it ... slowly.

emmaturnedon_zps5295b6b1.gif

lool. now you have sexualised it for me. looolz.
  • 122ish
    122ish Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    How about a protein chicolate bar I know the cals r not always so low in protein bars but at least u get some protein out if them. I love bionutritional choklat protein bar. I could seriously go a lifetime without a chocolate by eating those. It's similar to a nestles crunch. I ate one everyday while losing.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

Smell it before you put it in your mouth - and savour the smell. I always let it start melting on my fingers before putting it in my mouth - that starts to release the taste. Hold the chocolate in your mouth and feel the texture of it. Allow it to melt slowly and concentrate on the feel and taste of it ... slowly.

emmaturnedon_zps5295b6b1.gif

lool. now you have sexualised it for me. looolz.

Me three! If I still smoked I would need one right about now..:smokin:
  • rebamay87
    rebamay87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Bam! Sugar free chocolate bars that are sooo easy to make. http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2012/01/15/three-ingredient-chocolate-bars-1/
    Oh my fricken goodness!! this blog is bloody awesome! I am going to be making so much of her stuff... thanks for the share.