Facial Hair or Clean Shaven?

Options

Replies

• nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    personally I never "clean" shave, I use clippers about every 2 weeks to a month, so I do infact get a good beard on I look better with a little up to 2 weeks worth of stubble.

as for the ladies, well, its nice to have a little bit there. wax over shave tho.

:smokin:
  • Fitscorcher
    Options
    Clean shaven, I have a phobia of beards! It's a real phobia called pogonophobia. I will go out of my way to avoid walking near a man with a beard. I had the look of them and seeing a man stroking his beard freaks me out. I think a man with a beard has something to hide (not just his face either) If a man with a beard kisses my face or hand I wait until I'm out of his earshot and scream, I rush to the bathroom and scrub my face/had with soap and a nail brush.

When I was 5-7yrs I had a tall ugly horrible teacher who had long hair, a bald patch and a bushy ginger beard. He always spilt gravy in his beard followed by custard YUK! He'd get an old dirty hanky he had used on his nose all day, out of his pocket to wipe his beard. he was a nasty teacher too. When I was 15yrs I was attacked by a doctor (attempted rape) he had a bushy mustache. I think these experiences have affected me to the point I now have the fear of beards.

Stubble is the most I can cope with without fear.
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Facial hair, love a bit of stubble :)
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Some dudes could rock a beard and make it look sexy. A little bit of scruff is hot too..though clean shaven is easier on a woman's lady bits...
  • AlteredSkates
    AlteredSkates Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    personally I never "clean" shave, I use clippers about every 2 weeks to a month, so I do infact get a good beard on I look better with a little up to 2 weeks worth of stubble.

as for the ladies, well, its nice to have a little bit there. wax over shave tho.

Well...You don't commonly come across many guy's who like a bit of beard action on the ladies! lol
  • HunterKiller_wechange2
    HunterKiller_wechange2 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Facial hair is better. Or am i just lazy? :)
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    though clean shaven is easier on a woman's lady bits...
    Goes both ways if you know what I mean...:wink:
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Razors are expensive, yaknno. :tongue:

Us girls have to shave our entire legs, bikini area and armpits.
    What are you complaining about?

;)
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    It really depends on the guy.

Some guys look odd with a beard and some guys look odd without one.

Like two of my friends. One decided to grow a beard, but it just really didn't suit him, so he's shaving again now.
    The other one always has long stubble (not entirely a beard, just like he hasn't shaven in about three days). One time he clean shaved and he looked just weird.
  • nope31
    nope31 Posts: 174
    Options
    Where are the pics?
    Let me go look for some.

[img]http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad234/SALOONKASEM/Facial Hair Types/19.jpg[/img][img]http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad234/SALOONKASEM/Facial Hair Types/12.jpg[/img][img]http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad234/SALOONKASEM/Facial Hair Types/15.jpg[/img]

Ha, No to none of thee above
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I prefer a man with facial hair...totally sexy!
  • nikilis
    Options
    though clean shaven is easier on a woman's lady bits...
    Goes both ways if you know what I mean...:wink:

you had me at merkin bro.
  • nikilis
    Options

Well...You don't commonly come across many guy's who like a bit of beard action on the ladies! lol

if its course and like a jungle to navigate, that sh!ts gotta go. if its soft and furry, its all good.

mmmmmm. soft and furry. I remember one time i assisted in some deforestation. lets say some blood was shed and some screams omitted, and only a small part of the forest was felled that day.
  • nikilis
    Options

;)

im not complaining. not complaining at a........ *drifts off into the fluffy land of sugar walls*
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Shaven... that shadow at the end of the day is yummy too though.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    It took me 44 years to grow a decent beard so I'm going with facial hair dammit.
  • thefashionkid
    Options
    stubble !
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options

;)

Lol! Seriously! :laugh: :flowerforyou:

Clean shaven is nice but I Love hair! My hubby has a goT (I don't know how to spell it but hopefully you know what I mean) I LOVE it! He looks fabulous when it is all trimmed and clean shaven and he also looks great when it gets a little scruffy!! Love it!
    Exactly what the post below me says!! :drinker:
  • Pamella513
    Pamella513 Posts: 72
    Options
    Goatees are hot hot hot!!!!!

Hot

Just really really hot
  • pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Options
    Haven't shaved my goatee in about 7 years at my wife's request.