Holiday Tips Please?

Options
So I'm off to Bali on Friday and Can't wait....anyone got some tips for maintaining track?

My plan is to keep up the exercise - going surfing over there so that's usually an awesome burn and going for a daily run or at least a walk

Food wise I'm not going to worry too much but will try and avoid starchy carbs and just stick with proteins and vegies and will try and limit sugary cocktails! :)

Any one got some other ideas?

Thanks

Replies

• spramn
    spramn Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Stay away from Bintang and ull be right =)
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    It may prove to be quite difficult without knowing the exact calorie content of what you will be eating, however, I would not ever advise not eating tasty foods while you are there. I would simply advise you to make sure you are keep your portion sizes correct. This way you get to enjoy yourself, eat tasty foods, and not feel really guilty about having anything. You are supposed to be enjoying yourself on holiday, not worrying about calories anyway. :flowerforyou:
  • endoftheside
    endoftheside Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Your plan sounds exactly like what I would do...keep the activity up, stick mostly to protein/veggies, keep carbs from being crazy, and watch the alcohol (found out the hard way about sugary cocktails recently when I logged afterward!)

Stay hydrated and have fun!!