Believe that you can and your halfway there!

Options
I use to be 340 lbs, when i first decided enough was enough i changed my eating habits and started exercising. Over the course of 2 years i lost 70 lbs but plateaud @ that 270 mark for a year. Me and my wife were introduced to advocare and decided to give it a shot although skeptical... the first 24 days i lost 18.5 lbs and my energy & excitement went through the roof. By 60 days i was down 30, and by day 90 i was down 45, i made it down to 203 after about 6 months and maintained until people started making skinny comments lol... ive been using their performance products and strength training about 4 times a week the past 7 months and have put on 12 lbs, i gained 3" in my chest, almost an inch in my arms, while losing another inch in my belly. I love this advocare lifestyle im living and love to help and motivate others. Just wanted to share my story and let you know if I can do it, then you can too!

Replies

• pepsadaisy
    pepsadaisy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! That's awesome success :)
  • Perfect_Imperfection91
    Options
    Inspiration at its finest!
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I can't decide if the OP's post is spam for Advocare or not.
  • Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    whmscll wrote: »

Me either....... Remembering a response from a mod last week on another thread that makes me think this is allowed?
  • rekwob04
    rekwob04 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I use to be 340 lbs, when i first decided enough was enough i changed my eating habits and started exercising. Over the course of 2 years i lost 70 lbs but plateaud @ that 270 mark for a year. Me and my wife were introduced to advocare and decided to give it a shot although skeptical... the first 24 days i lost 18.5 lbs and my energy & excitement went through the roof. By 60 days i was down 30, and by day 90 i was down 45, i made it down to 203 after about 6 months and maintained until people started making skinny comments lol... ive been using their performance products and strength training about 4 times a week the past 7 months and have put on 12 lbs, i gained 3" in my chest, almost an inch in my arms, while losing another inch in my belly. I love this advocare lifestyle im living and love to help and motivate others. Just wanted to share my story and let you know if I can do it, then you can too!

Good for you!!! I am also an AdvoCare user!!! I love the products
  • rekwob04
    rekwob04 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    whmscll wrote: »

There are so many people out there that thing that AdvoCare is a scam. I'm saying it is NOT. I have tried Herbalife, and weight watcher's more times that I can count on 1 hand. I have NEVER had the results I have had like I do when using the AdvoCare products. AdvoCare is not just for losing weight, but it gives you the energy you need to get through the day. I've been doing it for almost 6 months now and have lost almost 40 pounds and over 42 inches as of today.. Not only am I eating clean and healthy, but I've got more energy and I'm walking over 10,000 steps a day. This is something I could not have done before starting with AdvoCare.