NSV- GAINING weight

Options
fShaw86
fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
Gained weight, but it still counts as an NSV, because I didn't feel like it was the end of the world. All I think is that I have to pick myself up, dust myself off, and keep at it. I have to thank MFP and all the beautiful friends and people here for changing my mindset!

Replies

• mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Well done to you. It's all about long term changes..... :flowerforyou:
  • Cricket09
    Cricket09 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You definitely have the right outlook! If I had stayed more on top of my weight post-baby (he's 17 now!), then I would not be the weight I am now. I am kicking myself in the butt. You are on the right track and such a good role model for your little guy! Keep up the great work!
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    lol thank you mookybargirl! It took a long time but it's all gonna be worth it in the end. Scale update: lost a 1/2 pound lol

Aw Cricket09, it sure isn't easy, but we WILL GET THERE! RAWR! Lol my little one's biggest fear is that he'll get fat. ._.
  • seawolf86
    seawolf86 Posts: 55
    Options
    Yes, just keep up your hard work and you will get to your goal! Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Gained weight, but it still counts as an NSV, because I didn't feel like it was the end of the world. All I think is that I have to pick myself up, dust myself off, and keep at it. I have to thank MFP and all the beautiful friends and people here for changing my mindset!

YAY!!! :) lovely post and great attitude. This is why you'll succeed.
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    This is great! I had a similar experience lately.

I gained a few pounds, but since I have been logging, I wasn't surprised and I knew exactly what I have been doing to gain weight. (Vacation! Parties!)

It's very empowering to have the understanding, and to know what I need to do to get back on track. The information takes away a lot of the weird psychological aspects of weight and body image for me. I'm glad you had this breakthrough!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!