Looking for Vegan friends

Options
Hello all! I am not new to MFP but I have recently converted to a vegan lifestyle. I am looking for like-minded people who just want to reduce cruelty. I'm not out to shame meat eaters, those who eat meat can still be my friend and see what I eat day-to-day. I would just like to find some people to share recipes with and draw inspiration from each other.

Replies

• LeftyLucy75
    LeftyLucy75 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm not vegan but have seriously considered it. I will cook a few vegan recipes but it's so hard to find ones that the kids will eat. Our favorite is spaghetti squash and red sauce with mushrooms,onions, green peppers etc. Good luck!
  • Cailia
    Cailia Posts: 15 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm a vegan and animal rights advocate. My diet is entirely plant-derived, gluten-free and also high-raw. I keep my diary open to friends. You are welcome to add me if you'd like. :smile:
  • Jodi_56
    Jodi_56 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm challenged with consistency recently deciding to recommit myself to a vegan lifestyle. Your support would be greatly appreciated. I'll send you a friend request. (Jodi)
  • braveyogini
    braveyogini Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've been vegan for 5years, I'm trying to cut down on the amount of processed crap that's creeped into my diet... Good to hear lots of people turning to the lifestyle!
  • jbouton40
    jbouton40 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have been for over a year now. It just feels right now.