Hips 45 inch
    Thighs 26.2 inch

Compared to this when I first weighed and measured my self on the 04.17.15
    14st & 10lb
    Bust 40 inch
    Waist 36.5 inch
    Hips 47 inch
    Thighs 27 inch

So improvements are starting to be made :) nearly been 4 weeksnon the Orlistat, no problems with it yet, looking forward to the end result ^_^

5lbs in four weeks isn't exactly stunningly quick. In fact, you could have probably lost the same or more just by sticking to your calorie goal.
  • Tahlia68
    Tahlia68 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »
    Guppcake wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Just another up date after weighing myself at the drs yesterday,
    I now weight and measure on the 28.07.15
    14st 5lb
    Bust 40 inch
    Waist 35 inch
    Hips 45 inch
    Thighs 26.2 inch

Compared to this when I first weighed and measured my self on the 04.17.15
    14st & 10lb
    Bust 40 inch
    Waist 36.5 inch
    Hips 47 inch
    Thighs 27 inch

So improvements are starting to be made :) nearly been 4 weeksnon the Orlistat, no problems with it yet, looking forward to the end result ^_^

5lbs in four weeks isn't exactly stunningly quick. In fact, you could have probably lost the same or more just by sticking to your calorie goal.

Exactly!!!
  • Tahlia68
    Tahlia68 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Your profile says 4lbs in 4 weeks?
  • Veejohnson1990
    Veejohnson1990 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Tahlia68 wrote: »

That's because I put a small amount of weight on while using the app, so from my original weight it would have been 4lb according to the My Fitness Pal app,
    And 5lb is a lot to me after I've been doing nothing but gain weight even when I lowered my food intake and increased my exercise.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options

That's because I put a small amount of weight on while using the app, so from my original weight it would have been 4lb according to the My Fitness Pal app,
    And 5lb is a lot to me after I've been doing nothing but gain weight even when I lowered my food intake and increased my exercise.

Gupcake,

If you were gaining weight, you did not lower your intake enough to create a calorie deficit. You were eating too much food. I have a feeling you would do find without the pills.
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    SLLRunner wrote: »

Gupcake,

If you were gaining weight, you did not lower your intake enough to create a calorie deficit. You were eating too much food. I have a feeling you would do find without the pills.

Yup. And I'm pretty sure Id rather not risk my health on a pill. Or my dignity, haha.