Hello everyone what is the best at home DVDs to get abs

Options
2»

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I said that if you do ab exercises, your abs will get stronger. You said they would do "absolutely nothing."

I wasn't specific enough. I'll even correct my post for you.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    DavPul wrote: »
    As the once and future yoovie would say, if you go to the beach and ask 50 people with visible and which DVD they used to get them, you would get laughed at by 50 people.

But what routine would you recommend for someone who wants to build stronger abs to show off once the lower their bf%? I think that is a fair question, though likely one with many answers.

3 or 4 sets of 15 crunches on a decline bench holding an increasing amount of weight to your chest, 2x a week at the end of your *real* workout would pretty much handle the "i want bigger abs" part.
  • demoiselle2014
    demoiselle2014 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    As the once and future yoovie would say, if you go to the beach and ask 50 people with visible and which DVD they used to get them, you would get laughed at by 50 people.

But what routine would you recommend for someone who wants to build stronger abs to show off once the lower their bf%? I think that is a fair question, though likely one with many answers.

3 or 4 sets of 15 crunches on a decline bench holding an increasing amount of weight to your chest, 2x a week at the end of your *real* workout would pretty much handle the "i want bigger abs" part.

Thanks for the suggestion!
  • demoiselle2014
    demoiselle2014 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I said that if you do ab exercises, your abs will get stronger. You said they would do "absolutely nothing."

I wasn't specific enough. I'll even correct my post for you.

That is much clearer.