Its about time I got in shape!

Options
cingle87
cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
Hey just thought Id say hi to everyone, I've been on and off dieting for the past 3 years, but due to family problems and injuries ive ended up putting all the weight back on again. Not this time!!

So this time, no matter what happens to me this is going to be the last time I ever have to diet!

Ive got a starting weight of 104kg/ 16st 10 and im looking to loose about 30kg/ 5 st to get to a weight around the 11st mark. I work in a hotel so for most of my day im sat at computer, but I try and find any excuse to have a walk around, much to my boss annoyance haha.

Exercising is not a problem for me, I love nothing more thank going to the gym and working out, Im currently 100% resistant trainging, I get my cardio from walking as much as I can, on nice days walking to work 2 1/5 miles away and walking to the shops instead of the bus.

So yeah thats a short message about me and my goals, like I said at the beginning, this is going to be the final time im going to diet, so If anyone needs some support on likes to give support feel free to add me.

Chris

Replies

• kieranjim
    kieranjim Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    Ive also just started my fitness. want to lose about 21lb. . .if possible (im not the best at diets). im going for a sensible healthy eating programme so as not to feel like im too restricted. Also i need to start exercising , used to do a lot but have trailed off over the past 2 year. no more excuses , time to move my big *kitten*!!