The last few pounds!

Options
I started in january at 11 stone 13 (167lbs) im now at 9 stone 7 (133lbs) im on 1200/1300 cals a day and mainly stick to it and im active with running/walking and my job and i also add weights to squats and stomach excersises. i want to get to 9 stone (126lbs) but the scales havent budged for a month and i find myself losing motivation and slipping abit, just want to know if theres any tips that can help me? Thanks

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Eat less, move more. Be sure you log accurately. I know, probably not what you want to hear, but I've been stuck at 133 pounds for a year so I hear you.
  • dawniemate
    dawniemate Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    gemmadoel wrote: »
    I started in january at 11 stone 13 (167lbs) im now at 9 stone 7 (133lbs) im on 1200/1300 cals a day and mainly stick to it and im active with running/walking and my job and i also add weights to squats and stomach excersises. i want to get to 9 stone (126lbs) but the scales havent budged for a month and i find myself losing motivation and slipping abit, just want to know if theres any tips that can help me? Thanks

You could be me ! I'm stuck at 9st 7 from 11st 10lb since jan....lost my motivation. ...My scales are stuck too..... :wink: