HELP ....I added to many calories, how do change it .

alco1966
alco1966 Posts: 56 Member
Hi can anyone help, I have added to many calories to my diary, how can I change the amount. I added that I had a full muffin when I actually only had half of it... hope this makes sence.. thanks.

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,049 Member
    Just click on the item, you will get a popup where you can change the amount.
  • Faithful_Chosen
    Faithful_Chosen Posts: 401 Member
    Just click on the item, you will get a popup where you can change the amount.

Yep. Half the grams (if you listed it in grams), or put in '0.5' instead of '1' (but seriously, you should be measuring in grams :wink: )
  • alco1966
    Hello, I did just that as you suggested but it added it again but just half the amount... now it looks like i ate 1.5 muffins and not half lol
  • Faithful_Chosen
    Hello, I did just that as you suggested but it added it again but just half the amount... now it looks like i ate 1.5 muffins and not half lol

Wait, what? This is what it should look like:
    h9q2sm6gvlzh.png

...and if you did that with a 'new' muffin, make sure you delete the entry for the whole muffin?
    If you open your diary, I'll have a quick look...?
  • alco1966
    ok, I was pressing add more food... ok, so managed to change the amount.. THANK YOU... but is there a way of actually deleting an item?
  • Faithful_Chosen
    Yep! Just click the red little icon behind the listing (blocked in red here).
    zf4wt25tydus.png
  • alco1966
    Im so sorry to be a pain but how do i find this screen? Iv never opened it up before ... i normally do all my inputting on my mobile...
  • alco1966
    I did it .... yeyyyyyy :) thank you so much for all your help xx <3
  • Faithful_Chosen
    I did it .... yeyyyyyy :) thank you so much for all your help xx <3

Hurray! :+1: Go you!
    For the record, it's even easier on mobile: just press and hold for a second on the entry you wish to delete and a pop-up will appear asking you if you want to delete the entry or move it. Naturally, you select delete :sunglasses:
  • alco1966
    oh brilliant... didnt think you could do it on a mobile. To be honest its the first time i have ever needed to delete something .... but now I know how to do it I might do it more often :D
  • Faithful_Chosen
    oh brilliant... didnt think you could do it on a mobile. To be honest its the first time i have ever needed to delete something .... but now I know how to do it I might do it more often :D

I input things in advance often (the night before, ususally), and then decide I am not in the mood for salmon at all and have to throw out the whole dinner dish and input something else. Half of my time logging is deleting and editing grams :lol:
  • alco1966

I input things in advance often (the night before, ususally), and then decide I am not in the mood for salmon at all and have to throw out the whole dinner dish and input something else. Half of my time logging is deleting and editing grams :lol:
    [/quote]

:D:D:D:D
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Please see these articles, and many other helpful articles, on the MFP Help pages...
    myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/topics/455840-food-diary-and-food-database/articles
  • alco1966
    Thank you Cyber :)