Options
2»

Replies

• Xe_ohmy
    Xe_ohmy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    mona268 wrote: »
    60-80 pounds and you?

Hey! I'll put my post below but thought we could be friends do you have kik? I'm looking to lose 50 pounds
    Xe_ohmy wrote: »
    Hi ladies!

I'm looking for someone similar to me to motivate each other and make this journey fun and interesting, i am 26 and have a 9 Month old son and am so frustrated that I hadn't been able to get the weight off. I'm thinking of weekly weigh ins, constant communication to keep each other on track and some one interested in doing small monthly swaps, kinda like the fit fab fun box where you get some beauty, health and just fun goodies as a surprise to start the month. Any one interested in being my partner in the "Mission MILF" please reach out :) thanks
  • lcgallant
    lcgallant Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a "new" mom to. 13 month old and am finally getting around to dropping the baby (and marriage) weight. I'm 5'9" and 217 now (ugh). I'd love to get back down to 160/170. One day at a time!
  • kellydavis970
    kellydavis970 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey, also a new mom and looking to lose 50 lbs. Kind of new to MFP are there any good forums?
  • hncary
    hncary Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm not exactly a new mom, but I am a mom to a 2 year old and I gained 100lbs over the course of my pregnancy and within the few months following. I'm setting out to lose it now and have lost 42lbs so far. Anyone can feel free to send me a friend request. I'll send you one OP.
  • nicoleross1998
    nicoleross1998 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm also a new mum, Son was born on 10th February looking to lose 20kg by March next year! I'm getting married so I want to look good.

I'd love some friends on here so feel free to send me a request.