Pre Workouts Drinks

Options
Whos using pre workout drinks?

I personally used C4 ripped and I like it.

Replies

• imdanshort
    imdanshort Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    No xplode is great!
  • BradW99
    BradW99 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I've tried so many. I like C4 but the last stuff I got was ON's Pre. Good stuff but haven't been using any pre workout for a month or so. NO Xplode tastes nasty.
  • BradW99
    BradW99 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    The best ever though was the original USPLabs Jack3d. Hands down.
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm using C4 at the moment. It's pretty good.

Ice blue razz tastes a little funky though, not sure I like the taste.
  • mwyvr
    mwyvr Posts: 1,883 Member
    Options
    Water is nice.
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I'm also using C4 at the moment. Got some of the Mojito flavored off Amazon really cheap. It's so gross... I can understand why they were selling it at half the price of the Berry Bomb. But I can manage.
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I prefer regular water for those hydration gainz.
  • countrybeau01
    countrybeau01 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    NO-Xplode is my all time favorite pre-workout powder. I usually try many different brands. MET-RX's pre-workout was by far the strongest I've used to help my training. It recommends you eat something a little before due to the potency. I did not do this once, and you'll feel like you have to throw up later. I am using White Flood now. Its a decent pre-workout. No jitters, maintained energy etc. C4 is good with a great price. My other favorite is Platinum PRE by Optimum or their new Gold Standard pre-workout.
  • WRENxxx
    WRENxxx Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have a love/hate relationship with pre-workouts. When I took NO-Xplode, I felt like I had the energy to throw my car down the street which isn't something I'm necessarily comfortable with. However, I felt like I got some of my best workouts in the gym while taking it. I tried the non-caffeine version and it just wasn't the same. C4 didn't make me feel like the Hulk before I got into the gym but I felt like I had increased focus while taking it. That could be all in my head but whatever works, right? I've since switched to just drinking aminos before/during my workout and I feel like my in between sets and post workout recovery is much better. Right now I'm drinking Amino-X because I had a coupon from BSN but their products are typically pricey. I think it's worth checking out though.
  • erimethia_fekre
    erimethia_fekre Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    @BradW99 are you talking about the original Jack3d, the advanced, or the micro?
  • sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    I make my own.
  • erimethia_fekre
    erimethia_fekre Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I like preworkouts without caffeine. Caffeine causes vaso-constriction, which is counter productive for a good workout. When I've needed a pre, I take a stimulant free fat burner like Quadralean.
  • elboriquany
    elboriquany Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Assault Black............Great pump and focus..............no jitters and no crash
  • rumijs
    rumijs Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    WRENxxx wrote: »
    I have a love/hate relationship with pre-workouts. When I took NO-Xplode, I felt like I had the energy to throw my car down the street which isn't something I'm necessarily comfortable with. .

haha YES. I love the focus that I get from pre-workouts but every now and then I feel like I'm going to explode through a roof.

I've recently switched to C4 and am happy with the performance results.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    I've tried a lot and like C4 best. A full scoop of the Fourth Generation formula doesn't give me tingles or intense pumps, but it gives me a little boost of energy, which is exactly what I need when I'm lifting at 4 in the morning. I'm not a fan of wanting to scratch my face off from preworkout tingles. I've got enough anxiety as it is.

Sometimes I think C4 isn't really doing anything, so I'll do a workout without it, and I'm instantly proven wrong. I'm dragging *kitten* without C4.

I also like ProSupps Mr. Hyde (the one for energy), but hated Dr. Jeckyll (the one for pumps). Hyde has the same effect on me as C4, but maybe a tiny bit stronger.
  • bostongrl13
    bostongrl13 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    MuscleTech Anarchy. No jitters, crash, or creatine (it makes me bloat) but great focus, energy, and very reasonably priced.
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    sixxpoint wrote: »
    I make my own.

Interesting. Willing to share the details?

• Northernlight03
    Northernlight03 Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Is this for repairing muscles?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    lmaharidge wrote: »
    I like preworkouts without caffeine. Caffeine causes vaso-constriction, which is counter productive for a good workout. When I've needed a pre, I take a stimulant free fat burner like Quadralean.

I can't take any with caffeine either. I use Peak Perform No Stimulant Preworkout.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I am currently taking Assault Black. I have used Mr. Hyde and C4 in the past and liked them as well.